Alopecia is a term used for hair loss on the head or another part of the body. There are a number of factors that contribute to this common condition, such as hormonal imbalance, poor diet, allergies, excessive physical or emotional stress, genetics, poor hair hygiene, and product use. inappropriate for hair care.
Although the market offers many products that promise to reverse the effects of hair loss, these are both expensive and generally not as effective as some natural remedies that you can prepare at home.
The natural anti-hair loss treatments we suggest here can improve the quality of your hair on many levels – stimulate hair growth and stop hair loss with nourishing your hair follicles.
These are the 3 most effective ways to get thicker hair:
- Depending on the length of your hair, graze 1-2 eggs and apply (s) on wet hair.
- Let the eggs work for half an hour.
- Rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo.
- Eggs are abundant in protein, which is extremely beneficial for hair growth.
- Use this protein treatment twice a week.
- If not, make a cure by mixing an egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of your favorite hair oil and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Apply this completely to your scalp by massaging gently.
- Make the treatment once weak for much thicker hair.
2. Olive oil:
- Massage gently, apply hot olive oil to the scalp.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Optionally, leave the oil overnight and wash your hair in the morning.
- As an alternative, mix olive oil with honey and apply on your hair.
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing.
- For best results, both remedies can be used once or twice a week.
- Make a mixture using a mashed avocado, a banana puree and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp by massaging gently.
- Leave on for half an hour.
- Rinse with shampoo.
- Optionally, mix two tablespoons of wheat germ oil with half a ripe and crushed avocado.
- Apply the mixture to the freshly shampooed hair and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair well again using shampoo.
Use one of these remedies once a week for good hair quality.