Here is a simple aloe vera recipe to control frizz if you have wavy or curly hair.Aloe vera with a pH of 4.5 helps to close hair cuticles that helps control frizz.
- 125 grams of water
- 125 grams thaw of aloe vera
- Essential oil (choose yours)
- Mix aloe vera and water in a small bowl with a spoon.
- Pour this into a spray bottle and shake it gently, then add the essential oil and shake it again.
- You can spray it on your hair
Aloe vera gel is very light on the hair; You will not feel your head weighed as it happens when you apply other conditioners. Aloe vera is moisturizing and attracts moisture from the air and keeps hair hydrated. No wonder, this aloe hair serum controls your curls effectively, you can spray this preparation into conditioner after styling your hair instead of using a hairspray.
The Benefits of Random Vera
- Helps maintain hair pH balance
- Keeps hair hydrated by blocking moisture in your hair. It acts as a physical barrier between your hair and the environment.
- Aloe vera accentuates the natural curls you have and makes you look glamorous.
- If you have a problem with scalp or itching, aloe vera is the simplest solution to get rid of it.
- Aloe vera can be used anytime and anywhere. Just carry this bottle of spray in your bag.